Sunday 14 August 2011

Week 17


This week I researched on different type of trees, especially oak tree. Besides, I also tried drawing in worm’s eye view for the first scene and tried different composition for the swamp scene. Here are some of my drawings:
Swamp scene.



A worm’s eye view of a tree.
On Thursday, everyone went over to my house for further discussion and as well as completing all the unfinished tasks together.

I did further research on Ryan Woodward’s drawing styles. And I noticed that the backgrounds for his animations are mostly silhouettes. Thus, I tried to replicate that in some of my drawings today. 
Oak tree on a hill.
A scene at the cliff.

As his style is rather unique and quite different from mine, more practice is needed for me. 

Furthermore, to be prepared for the production phrase, I will be trying to draw digitally soon.
Some of my other drawings:


Oak tree scenes.

Cliff scene. 



No comments:

Post a Comment